The following goals were submitted to DG John Chase and RI. These goals will be tracked by RI, so it’s imperative that we all submit, via DACdb, any and all activities that we engage in this year.
1. Support the new club in area 3?
2. Support RI
$250 - clean water project
$250 - fighting disease project
3. Plan activities with other District 5300 – Area 3 Clubs
4. Extending community service involvement throughout the year August, October
November (covered with the WalMart shopping Spree, Golf Tournament,
Thanksgiving basket giveaway). Possible solution is to connect with the District, the
City of Pico Rivera, and other Pico Rivera service clubs (Women’s Club,
Soroptimist, Lion’s Club and our Interact two Clubs).
5. Members engaged in district trainings. 50% representing each club office/ committee
6. Our club growth numerically, involvement - local/ district, implement ideas already
discussed before adding more.
7. Avoid burnout by over engagement.
If each member chooses Club and/or District 5300 training events, and follow
through, burnout will be avoided. “Be the Inspiration” within our club.
8. All members, if possible, support all of our club activities.
9. President’s desire: Each member work towards becoming a “Paul Harris” fellow
during the 2019-2020 year by donating online or via the club to Paul Harris.